Thursday, 25 September 2008

Hosks Half Hour - Episode 50 - Do you get jealous of dogs sniffing arses?

Apologies for missing a week, bad Hosky. I'm not sure about next week either because the internet is being turned off whilst I wait for Sky to connect me up for half the price. Well we have arrived at the 50th episode which is actually episode 53 or 54 I think because there was a naming scandal in the early episodes. Hosks Half Hour is also a year old this week!!!

I plan to go back through the first few episodes and make a best of, which I will hopefully create in the next few weeks, having listened to the first 5 episodes, they weren't as bad as I remembered but I certainly didn't rant to my full potential back then.

This week is full of Hosk stories and Hosk stand up which is always weird and wonderful.

there is quite a lot of swearing in the swearathon this week which I think usually means it's a good episode because I will have been ranting alot. I also came to the conclusion that I swear as a sort of punctuation.

I also found some stuff before I become Single Hosk and it made me appreciate I don't have to have any tiring arguments about robot films and not wanting to see musicals at the cinema. woo woo.

I think I should also remind you there is a Hosks Half Hour group on digg, so go join it

in this episode we have

Hosk Stand up
the naming of houses
A man's best friend


Hosk Stories
Girl doesn't like Robot films
when they say chilli curry they weren't joking
The Hosk is having a hungry day
The Hosk is stuck in BT's idiot dimension

News Nuggets
tv's 50 hardest men
local news - odd marriage proposal
women swallows ring

Random Hosky stuff
The Swearathon
Spam emails
watery lane

Hosk Songs
The Message - with terrible Hosk singing
http://ia311206.us.archive.org/0/items/TheMessage_308/TheMessage.mp3

video
If you have any funny stories, funny news clips or anything remotely amusing on the web also if anyone wants to email me

hoskshalfhour@gmail.com

If you want to download the mp3 of the podcast click the title of this blog entry which is - Hosks Half Hour - Episode 50 - Do you get jealous of dogs sniffing arses?


if it doesn't download straight away please try it again, sometimes the server where I host the mp3 files is a bit dodgy

Don't forget you can subscribe to this podcast by clicking on the link on the top left of the page, or the one below

Podcast feed Subscribe to feed

finally go and vote for me on digg, podcast alley, podcast pickle and all the other podcast directories even iTunes, go go go, VOTE VOTE VOTE

http://digg.com/podcasts/Hosks_Half_Hour

...with web-based podcatchers. Click your choice below:

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to netvibes

addtomyyahoo4Subscribe to My Odeo ChannelAdd to Google


...with iTunes:

Add to iTunes


No comments: