Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Hosks Half Hour - episode 9 - who would have known griefing would be so much fun

This episode is all about griefing and man sized penises. I talk about the how to draw the perfect penis graffiti. The characters of business man is back. Slang buster explains what left handed websites are. We have some amusement about Leroy Jenkins and a remix from the youtube. Pub talk and fuck ups.

video

If you have any funny stories, funny news clips or anything remotely amusing on the web, then email me on

hoskshalfhour@gmail.com

If you want to download the mp3 of the podcast click the title of this blog entry (above the video) which is - Hosks Half Hour - Episode 9 - who would have thought griefing could be so much fun

Don't forget you can subscribe to this podcast by clicking on the link on the top left of the page, or the one below

Podcast feed Subscribe to feed

finally go and vote for me on Digg podcasting

http://digg.com/podcasts/Hosks_Half_Hour

...with web-based podcatchers. Click your choice below:

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to netvibes

addtomyyahoo4Subscribe to My Odeo ChannelAdd to Google


...with iTunes:

Add to iTunes


2 comments:

Richard said...

That is genious, the best yet...

I am worried though as your knowledge of the penis is second to none Hosk.

Right, i'm off to download Second Life and gatecrash a funeral :-)

Hoskinator said...

I have spent years *researching* my penis and am now an expert on the subject of my penis.

I think more people should make penis planes and fly them into people, in real life and computer games