Monday, 5 November 2007

Hosks Half Hour - Halloween special

The halloween episode of Hosks Half Hour. it is frighteningly good. It features lots of stand up, observation comedy, funny horror clips, funny halloween jokes and halloween songs including a slightly changed and badly done we are in the army now!!


video

If you want to download the mp3 of the podcast, click the title
Don't forget you can subscribe to this podcast by clicking on the link on the top left of the page, which says this

Podcast feed Subscribe to feed

finally go and vote for me on Digg podcasting, go on be the person who sends my votes to the high number of 6

http://digg.com/podcasts/Hosks_Half_Hour



This is here so I can add my podcast to podcast alley and they host lots of good podcasts, not as good as this podcast obviously

My Podcast Alley feed! {pca-9c11fee1776413d76e09bdf1f63e5b2c}

No comments: